This intelligent pump controller is easy to use with submersible and surface pumps. This single phase unit is suitable for pumps between 0.75KW - 2.2 KW power (1HP - 3 HP)
1. An automatic attempt to switch on the pump after an emergency switching off by one of its protective features.
2. The ability to calibrate the controller for different pumps.
3. Switching the pump on or off depending on:
a. Water levels in the tank from which you are pumping from.
b. Water level in the tank that you pump to.
c.Pressure values in the tank that you pump to.
4. Possible to work in manual or automatic modes.
1. Double protection of dry running by means of: a. Probes or fluid level sensors, b. Analysis of the current consumption of the running pump.
2. Overload protection.
3. Protection against voltage drops.
4. Protection against voltage spikes.
5. Protection against too high voltage.
6. Short circuit protection.
7. Overvoltage protection.